Restaurant Team Member/Food Service Worker (Full & Part Time)
Role Summary: Passionately serve guests by fostering and environment of excellence and creating Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service, Operational Excellence and Creating Emotional Connections.
Duties & Responsibilities: • Be passionate about serving others
• Use proper holding and timing systems to ensure food is safe and at the highest quality for our guests
• Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation requirements
• Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
• Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery
• Be on time and present for all scheduled shifts and find the proper coverage for shifts you cannot work
• Continuous self improvement through online training, in store training and additional resources
Requirements: • Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
• Ability to count, work with and be accountable for large sums of cash
• Comfortable lift up to 50 lbs
• Stand on your feet for an entire shift (8 hours)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while remaining calm
• Must have the ability to hear and communicate with guests and their needs
Skills: • Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to make decisions quickly
• Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
• Embodies the Restaurant’s vision
• Lead the business to achieve labor/food cost targets and speed of service goals
• Responsible for money, food, labor, and training systems
Compensation: • Hourly Wage of $11.00-$18.00
• Employee Meal Discount
• Scholarships Available
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)