Work within the leadership teams in pursuit of excellence in FOH & Drive Thru Operations. Specifically this role is an ambassador, leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A is successful in the following areas:
- Front of House Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Front of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the leadership team
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Develop leaders in such a way that they are operating as a motivated, high performance team that embodies the vision of the business.
- Support the Director Front of the House - Drive Thru Operations & Hospitality team during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Oversee speed of service and completion of goals.
- Create, lead and implement systems that will be the standard for all front counter & Drive Thru innovation and high performance teams throughout the restaurant.
- Be intentional in performing daily goal-setting and performance feedback to all Team Members and Leaders on all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Good business sense, achiever
- Strong project/time management skills
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in a business or hospitality
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Years of Experience: 2
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)