Create Raving Fans by leading and encouraging Team Members to consistently execute all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Oversee a particular function of the restaurant (see below) while working your scheduled shift.
- Provide leadership support to the AM/PM manager on duty while including them in decisions that impact the business and customer experience.
- Ensure and coach Team Members to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Shift management – breaks, communication, call-off management, discipline, reward & recognition
- Consistently coach and mentor team members around TMDP and best practices.
- Empower, encourage and provide feedback to team members on a daily basis
- Ensure all team members on shift are aware of plan for the day.
- Ensure store is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Train team to present food to guests with neatness and attractiveness.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- If closing, control pre-close functions while not compromising service and food quality standards.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas is always top-of-mind – with a focus on customer perception
- Front of the House (FOH) – Responsible for all cash management duties. Count down registers, tracking cash and coupon accountability, change fund management, Daily Report.
- Back of the House (BOH) – Follow all waste tracking procedures at all times.
- BOH – Is aware of food cost and labor cost best practices and works to implement them at all time
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great verbal communicator
- Leader (track record of achievement)
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to motivate others
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Competency in area of responsibility
- Embodies the Restaurant’s vision
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Lead the business to achieve labor/food cost targets and speed of service goals
- Anticipates problems before they happen
- Passion for operational excellence in everything you do
- Responsible for money, food, labor, and training systems
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)